Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I received my confirmation letter today. I never imagined myself to be a teacher and I am now a teacher in practice! I went to the MOE's N level Examiners Oral briefing after school. I met 2 of my ex-SHSS teachers. I couldn't remember their names but I recognised them from afar. They have aged but I could still remember their faces. After the briefing, I walked over and chatted with them. It was a nostalgic feeling. I felt that I am young all over again. Those growing up days in St. Hilda, playing basketball, reading Teenage magazine, my best friends, NPCC and the crazy things we did, making fun of teachers, giving nicknames etc etc. (Oh no! I think I am getting my retribution now)

I miss my best friend, Wendy too. The stupid things we did together. :) The times we spent during recess time even though we were separated in Sec3 and4. We went to the same college and University and she is now pursuing her degree in New Zealand to realise her dream--to be a veterinarian. She likes hairy stuffs.

No comments: